It Finally Came … New Nickel Book!

DSC01413

My thrifty buy of the week … FREE book!  I just love those nickel quilts!  I’ve had Pat Speth’s two nickel quilt books for a few years now:  Nickel Quilts and More Nickel Quilts.  I was thrilled when I discovered she had a third nickel quilt book.  I finally ordered it online from Amazon.com, and the best part is that I got it for FREE!!  That’s right, it was free using my gift cards from SWAGBUCKS.  How awesome is that?!

DD turned me on to Swagbucks.com when I visited in April.  It’s so easy to win Swagbucks, too!  Anytime you search the internet using their toolbar, you get Swagbucks.  There are other ways to win, but I get most of my Swagbucks by filling out surveys.  The Swagbucks are then redeemable for prizes such as gift cards for Amazon.com or Paypal.com.  I redeemed my Swagbucks for $20 in Amazon gift cards to buy this book, plus Amazon offered free shipping! 

And I’ve already accumulated enough Swagbucks for my next Amazon.com order!  This is better than a 40% off coupon.  For more info, just click on the Swagbucks banner on my sidebar …

This was my thrifty buy of the week, so I’m linking up to Leigh’s Thrifty Thursday.  What thrifty treasures have you all found?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops