Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along

 DSC00885 DSC00886

Here are the first two blocks of my Pinwheel Sampler, which I’m making as part of the quilt-along hosted by Rachel of p.s. i quilt.  I love pinwheels so I know this’ll be fun to make. 

I’m using the following fabrics from my stash.  I love the bright color combo:  pink, green and orange with yellow as an accent.

DSC00882
The colors don’t show up well because I took this pic in the evening, but I can’t wait to see the finished quilt.  Here’s Rachel’s sample:

[pinwheelsampler14.jpg]


The quilt-along will take 12 weeks so there’s no pressure or stress in making this.  This is the first week and the first two blocks so there’s still time to join the fun!  Rachel has a great tutorial … here’s the link to block one.  Also, be sure to check out the Flickr pool for inspiration!

TTFN!

Comments

  1. I love the fabrics you're using! I wanted to do this quilt along but I am afraid of triangles! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops