Moda Bake Shop Baby Pinwheel Quilt

Pinwheel2
I made this cute pinwheel baby quilt in December from a pattern I found on the Moda Bake Shop blog. This particular pattern is designed by Jodi @ Pleasant Home.

The pinwheels are made with 1930s reproduction prints, and the background is white with pink polka dots. The inner border is outlined with prairie points. I quilted it with an all-over medium stipple design. This was such an easy and fun quilt to make!  I gifted it at a baby shower for my cousin’s son and wife, who are expecting their second baby this month … a girl!

If you want to make your own, just click on the picture of the original Moda quilt below for the pattern:

Baby Quilt on Rocker good

The Moda Bake Shop has tons of wonderful quilting projects … and they are all FREE!  Be sure to visit for a fun experience, just click on the Moda button on my sidebar.

Comments

  1. Rita it is beautiful. Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt...its gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt...its gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty quilt. Almost too pretty to get baby stuff on it. They will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops